Dear valued clients,
Thrifty Vet Bayswater is still open.
We are currently still able to continue to provide veterinary services for your pet.
As the situation with the coronaviru disease 2019 (COVID-19) has evolved, we have added to the precautionary measures in our practice, to minimise the risk of exposure.
These increased measures are being taken to protect yourself, the community as a whole and our team members:
- We ask that when you arrice for your consultation that you phone the receptionist to confirm your arrival.
- Please wait in your car.
- A veterinary nurse will come and collect your pet from the car for their examination.
- One of our vets will contact you and disucss your current concerns while proceeding to examine your pet.
- They will then discuss any findings and our recommendations over the phone.
- Once a treatment plan has been established, we will dispense medications where appropriate.
- On finalisation of the invoice, we will take payment over the phone or alternatively as needed using our EFTPOS machine - we would prefer to avoid cash transacttions as much as possible.
- Your pet will be returned to your car with any medications and further instructions as required.
We ask that you be patient with us during this difficult time as we attempt to keep everyone safe. We will endeavour to keep waiting periods to a minimum.
If you require us to dispense medications or food for your pet, we ask that if at all possible payment be made prior to you visiting the practice and if you can call once you arrive so your purchases can be brought out to you once the account has been finalised.
If you are unwell, are in isolation or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days and your pet needs veterinary attention, please contact us on 9720 6800 so that we can discuss the best way for your pet to receive the medical attention they require while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
Your safety is our priority.
If you have concerns or questions, please call the practice on 9720 6800 ahead of your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Team at Thrifty Vet Bayswater
Dear Valued Clients,
We would like to notify you of an important change at Thrifty Vet. Dr Harry has decided to transition ownership to Dr Rachel Picot, Dr Perry Kazantzis and Dr Sharnee Lehrmayer. They are very experienced veterinarians who will be able to continue to care for your much loved pets along with their associate Dr Sarah Peterfreund.
We'd love you to stop by and meet our new team, as we become a part of the Thrifty Vet community. While some of the faces may be changing at Thrifty Vet, your experience will continue to be personal and caring.
The team at Thrifty Vet Bayswater
Like us on Facebook to see what other people have to say about us.